Friday, April 10, 2009

[FamilyofGod] Naomi is Back with a Relish!!!



>:)

You seem to be a lot better this week.  Glad to see you out of the hospital and home again.  Really enjoy your poetry and post's to the FOG

May God bless and keep you healthy.

Richard

http://DataDoctorUSA.Com new and improved every day!

 

 


--- In FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com, Naomi Martin <choir_girl_2009@...> wrote:
>
> Honey,
> there is NOTHING wrong with you, that is a lie from the pit. You are a wonderful person. I'll be the first to tell you that for the longest time I had the hardest time in the world really loving and trusting the believers and God even, every time I would get to really love them, I would get wounded and hurt. It turns out, for me even though I had thought there was something wrong with me, it was my past. I hadn't let go of it and there was so much pain I was hanging on to, it was preventing me from being totally honest and loving with the people I wanted to be honest and really loving toward. Honey, when you get a chance, I want you to look at my poems, really read them. I think some of them might help you a little and, if you would like. You can e-mail me privately and we can talk ok?
>
> www.poetrypoem.com/mypoetry841
>
> Love you much,
> Naomi
>
> There is no greater love than this, to give up your life willingly for others.
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: chellb8887 no_reply@yahoogroups.com
> To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 7:36:32 AM
> Subject: [FamilyofGod] My Beloved Friends
>
>
>
>
>
> There something wrong with me, I want to love the Jesus and all of you
> a lot, but then when I do, it turns into pain, I have to keep it a certain level. I don't know why this happens
>
> Thank you for replys to the angelic experiences. I have one myself,
> Number 44 appears to me a lot. I always smile at it.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

Group Charity

California Pet

Rescue: Furry

Friends Rescue

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover Car Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario