[Church_of_Christ] Re: The Good News!
Not a problem Ray
I know I stir my brethren and I intend to.
Not in a hateful or mean spirited way, but to just make them think.
We are suppose to be NON denominational.
We are suppose to be the church we read about in the bible.
That's fine to think that, it just isn't true for the LARGE PART.
Yes Bro Ed and many others try very hard not to be divisive and I admire him and the others that can do that greatly.
That's how I see the church, disagreeing BUT united or at least
pushed by Paul to be united, prayed by Jesus for US all to be
united.
Foy E Wallace just like Batsel B Barrett and Ira North and many others were great CoC/SOF preachers...
way too divisive to restore the church we read about in the Bible.
I believe we can STILL do that.
BUT we won't do it by STICKING TO OUR HERITAGE of the last 100+
years.
We can only do that by sticking to our heritage of the last 2000 years.
Well I believe we can.
We don't want to see you go, but if you must, the address is Church_of_Christ-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Post a Comment