Re: [FamilyofGod] moderaters/Doctor Shaju
no u dont hun your wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Princess Shelley
Daughter to the king of all kings..
From: shirley lafave <amba55ador4chr15t@
To: FamilyofGod@
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 7:47:15 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] moderaters/Doctor Shaju
Shelly you are still an ambassador for christ though. i just wish I could the ambassdor for christ who is well pleasing before God. I guess I have a bad way of sharing God Word with people without hurting feelings and hearts. sorry you all
love u,Shirley La Fave
From: kylie hughes <heyfatgrrl@live. com>
To: familyofgod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 7:40:07 PM
Subject: RE: [FamilyofGod] moderaters/Doctor Shaju
Amen!
Cheers!
The Crazy Cat Lady
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
From: jmchandy@yahoo. com
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 06:58:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] moderaters/Doctor Shaju
| Thank You Doctor Shaju. Well, this forum is for people like Shelley, me and others. We are family here. If one hurts , the other hurts. I think the other moderators in here are excellent people and they do moderate extremely well. I consider Shelley as my daughter and I am Mom to her in here. So do understand , when Shelley hurts we will be there for her.All of us. That is why we are called Family of God Forum. I f there are unnecessary posts , that will be controlled .In this family you are new , we had been through a lot in here . So do understand we are a Family here, with all kinds of people from around the world . Each of them is a prayer warrior, who supports anyone asking for prayers . Shelley needs our support for her withdrawal and healing. She is at a critical stage of recovery. She had come a long way and God brought her out of chaos to be with us. She is a marvelous lady.Do support her. Thanks. Yours in Christ, Molly . --- On Thu, 5/28/09, Shelley Cartwright <bugshell87@yahoo. com> wrote:
|
Check out the new Windows Live Messenger Looking for a fresh way to share your photos?
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
.
__,_._,___

Post a Comment