Monday, November 30, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Pray for Dan

 

Will pray tonite for Chaplain Dan.tonite coz I want it  deep prayer.
 
I try to count my blessings every day..which means, of course,I think of you often.



From: dee_mckinnon <dee_mckinnon@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 10:31:16
Subject: [FamilyofGod] Re: Pray for Dan

 

Heavenly Father be with Dan and let him get the job he wants and needs. Let him get his ID and recommendations without any problems and fill his life with peace and happiness. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Dee

--- In FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com, George <george_smith92530@ ...> wrote:
>
> Don't know if you remember when I first came to Michigan, I had a lead for a job at a little market. It never worked out at the time but now the lead has resurfaced as a possibility. I will be going there tomorrow to check it out as well as finally get my ID card for Michigan. It is a real hassle here to get an ID, even people who live here all the time have problems. That may be why the Lord held off my job until that was done.
>
> Also, I am going to have the chaplain of the hospital where I worked give me a recommendation for the hospital chaplaincy here that I am working on. Also will have my pastor and others give me a recommendation from here. So please keep these things in your prayers. 
>  
> Dan
>
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
> Hear,  O Israel!  Yahweh is our God,  Yahweh is one!
>
> In Christ,  George...
>



Bring your friends to the fun.
Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to Yahoo! Mail today!

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario