Experiential Truths of Spiritual Warfare
Experiential Truths of Spiritual Warfare |
| Please help me translate a Christian book into Spanish, Hindi, or Chinese Posted: 03 Sep 2010 06:03 AM PDT I am interested in translating an English book on spiritual warfare, into Spanish and also into an Asian language like Chinese or Hindi. This author's work has helped me to overcome depression and turned my life around. Consequently, I feel a duty and a sense of urgency that it be shared it with other Christians from the major non-English language groups. I am convinced that this book will be a major blow to the kingdom of darkness in the near future. I also feel very strongly that the time for it to be shared in other languages is now. If you are interested, or involved in deliverance ministry and you have some free time on your hands, then I would be very grateful if you would help me out. If you can't translate, then maybe you have a friend or a relative who would be willing to assist me. I'm unable to offer you money, but I would be happy to send you a new copy of the book which you can keep. I look forward to hearing from you. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Experiential Truths of Spiritual Warfare To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |

My name is William Mallory and I have written a book called "One A Day Spiritual Warfare" and workbook to go with it which may be of benifit to you in you study. It is written in simple non-intimidating principles in easy to read short chapters. 61 chapters take you through before the earth to after the earth and discussing the battle inbetween. Can be purched on amazon.com. Thanks and Lord Bless, love, William Mallory
Post a Comment