Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] Please pray for my wife, son, and me



please email me, would like to help u ok? praying for u and your family
 

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand;but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalms 91-7

Shelley




From: ns765 <ns765@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:15:35 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Please pray for my wife, son, and me

Please do not give up.  Many times I have felt the same.  Suicide prevents you from doing what God has planned for you.  Things will get better  I will keep you and your family in prayer.  Please Lord God Give this man strength and healing for his family In jesus name I pray now.  Amen. 
   



--- On Tue, 6/30/09, James <pottershand7777@ yahoo.com> wrote:

From: James <pottershand7777@ yahoo.com>
Subject: [FamilyofGod] Please pray for my wife, son, and me
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 3:53 PM

Please pray for us. My wife, Linda, had a breakdown back about 2003. She is slowly getting better but is not well yet. Our son, Zack, is a high functioning autistic and Chrohn's disease. His Chrohn's disease is not doing good and he is getting intravenous infusions now.

I am so very tired and just want to give up at times. My health is not the greatest. I just started a new job and am having trouble fitting in and getting a grasp of the job. We are having trouble finding a house in the town where the job is, so we are spending most nights apart. I feel so worn out and far from God. I sometimes think of suicide but I know that is not the answer and I can't do that to my family. I probably don't deserve it, but please pray that God will lift me out of this situation and give me strength to keep going...and to keep my old body going. Thank you and God bless you.

James



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario