Friday, July 31, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] im needing some prayers

Amen! I stand in compleate agreement with this prayer for my sweet big sissy!
 
There is no greater love than this, to give up your life willingly for others.



From: PATRICIA R-GRANT <highlyfavored1961@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 7:59:20 AM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] im needing some prayers

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER WE COME TO YOU ON BEHALF OF SHELLEY WHO KNOWS WHERE HER HELP COMES FROM.  FATHER GOD WHERE SHE IS WEAK MAKE HER STRONG.  DELIVER HER FROM ALL EVIL!  FATHER WE LOVE AND PRAISE YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS, AMEN...
 
THE MELODIES OF THIS SONG COMES TO MIND AND I AM SINGING IN MY SOUL IS:
 
HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH
LORD I LOVE YOU, LORD I LOVE YOU, LORD I LOVE YOU, LORD I LOVE YOU
THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU JESUS
LORD I PRAISE YOU, LORD I PRAISE YOU, LORD I PRAISE YOU, LORD I PRAISE YOU...AMEN
 
 
GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH AN AWESOME GOD!!!!!!!  OUR HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS THAN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.  I DARE NOT TRUST THE SWEETEST FRAME AND HOLY LEAN ON JESUS NAME.  ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND ALL OTHER GROUNDS IS SINKING SAND...



--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Shelley Cartwright <bugshell87@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Shelley Cartwright <bugshell87@yahoo.com>
Subject: [FamilyofGod] im needing some prayers
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:42 AM

Hello Fog~I didnt get much sleep last night and things..well they arent going so well at home.Please pray for me ok? Thanks alot!!
 
Shelley



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario