Friday, July 31, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: On Forgiving(NAOMI)

 

The enemy's sure not to happy he lost me, LOL!!! I get a kick outta all he's trying to do.
 
There is no greater love than this, to give up your life willingly for others.



From: PATRICIA R-GRANT <highlyfavored1961@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 7:33:00 AM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: On Forgiving(NAOMI)

 

PRAISE GOD...AND WE PRAY FOR YOUR STABILITY IN THIS CHRISTIAN WALK BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD...PATRICIA

--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Naomi Martin <choir_girl_2009@ yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Naomi Martin <choir_girl_2009@ yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: On Forgiving(NAOMI)
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups.. com
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:17 AM

 
I know that now Patricia... I realize that before, I was just doing everything "Christian" because people wanted me to, not because I wanted to.... now, I want to and I plan on doing my very best for the rest of my life.
 
There is no greater love than this, to give up your life willingly for others.



From: PATRICIA R-GRANT <highlyfavored1961@ yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:41:23 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: On Forgiving(NAOMI)

 
NA-NA TAKE CARE OF GOD'S BUSINESS AND HE WILL SURELY TAKE CARE OF YOURS.  HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU.  YOU HAVE A CHARGE:  LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, MIND, AND SOUL.  GOD IS FAITHFUL TO FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS GET TO STEPPIN' AND DO HIS WILL..   PATRICIA

--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Naomi Martin <choir_girl_2009@ yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Naomi Martin <choir_girl_2009@ yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: On Forgiving(NAOMI)
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 1:57 PM

 
You know what? Y'all are right, And I know what I need to do now. Last night something strange happened to me, well, not really strange but, new and different. we were having dinner at a friends house and after, we watched a movie all about God's love, forgiveness and acceptance. It was on the Jesus movement. And one story that was told, made me stop in my tracks because I could easily even then put myself in his place. It felt like his story could just as easily be mine just with a few minor adjustments. Right then, God showed me why. I had walked away from God as my first love and the whole reason I exsist. I wanted Him to show me His love so badly, but wouldn't let Him close enough to show me.. I wasn't answering the knock on my heart. Well, July 29 at 10:27 P.M.. I finally listened and opened the door and asked Him to clean me up, wash me and set my feet on the right path. I've come Home.

 
There is no greater love than this, to give up your life willingly for others.



From: PATRICIA R-GRANT <highlyfavored1961@ yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:45:51 AM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: On Forgiving(NAOMI)

 
NA-NA...STOP STRUGGLING WITH FORGIVING YOUR EX.  WHEN THE THOUGHT COMES TO MIND, LET THE DEVIL KNOW THAT YOU HAVE FORGIVEN THIS GUY.  RECEIVE THE FORGIVENESS THAT GOD HAS FOR YOU AND LET THAT OLE RASCAL KNOW THAT YOU ARE FORGIVEN FOR YOUR SINS, YOU HAVE FORGIVEN WHOEVER, AND YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE KING WHO REIGNS IN YOU.  THEN PRAISE GOD FOR DELIVERING YOU FROM THE PAIN AND THE THOUGHTS OF THE EVENT.  GOD IS YOUR DELIVERER AND YOU WILL NOT BE HELD IN BONDAGE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING SOMEONE DID TO YOU.  SISTER GIRL YOU ARE FREE FROM THE BONDAGE OF SIN AND DEATH.  NOW WALK IN THE LIBERTY IN CHRIST HAS MADE YOU FREE.
 
GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I
 
PATRICIA

--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Naomi Martin <choir_girl_2009@ yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Naomi Martin <choir_girl_2009@ yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: On Forgiving
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 12:38 AM

 
I know what you mean Barbara, I still struggle to forgive my ex fiance for raping me but... verbally, I have and that is the first step, even if you have to keep repeating it to yourself and resisting the enemy a thousand times until your heart follows. I know one day my heart will follow what I speak, so I keep on speaking even though I see nothing yet.
 
There is no greater love than this, to give up your life willingly for others.



From: George Smith <george.smith@ yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:31:10 PM
Subject: [FamilyofGod] Re: On Forgiving

 
Hi Barbara. Yes it is important to forgive. Not for his sake but for your sake. God will deal with this person so put it in His Hands and forget about it. I know, easier said than done. I think God can give you the strenth to forgive so you can have peace of mind again...

In Christ, George..

--- In FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com, Aeryn <northernmidnightsu n@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> I am supposed to forgive someone in my family who has done terrible things to me. In defense of religion, this person hid my glasses (so I wouldn't read the Bible), had my private diary translated, threatened to take my kids to his native land, you name it, he did it.
>  
> I want to forgive, this person did this because he his religion told him to do it. If I were in his native land--no exaggeration- -I'd be arrested or worse for leaving that religion.
>  
> But I want really to forgive, and not to just say it cause that is what God wants to hear. He knows anyway. And he won't forgive me lest I forgive.
>  
> But how can I make a heart do something it aint able to do? I try to think of the mistakes I've done in my past to humble my heart.
>  
> but...
>  
> 1. what if the person does not think that he did anything wrong? is forgiveness due?
>  
> 2. what if you can't stop remembering? can you claim forgiveness and ask God to help      
> you forget? to be willing to try?
>  
> 3. some of the psalms spoke of David hoping his enemies had a bad ending. Is forgiveness something of the New Covenant?
>  
> luv,barbara
>








__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario