Monday, August 31, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] Spiritual Warfare

 

Amen.


From: PATRICIA R-GRANT <highlyfavored1961@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups..com
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 10:12:27 AM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Spiritual Warfare

 

As with the rest of FOG, I stand in the gap for you in prayer because I feel your pain.  I do recognize the you have a huge faith in God so never let go of his hand.  God will not leave you nor forsake you.  Keep on keeping on.  He has great things in store for you.  God will bless you to get your child back with you.  Most definitely this is a spiritual war but God will fight our battles.  God's children WIN! 
 
God recover for this your child's baby so that she can nurture him as any real mother will do.  We destroy the power of satan you are defeated.  Pull down every strong hold by the power of Jesus Christ.  Let your blood prevail over this and all circumstances.  Protect this little one.  Strengthen this sister with your divine power.  Give her the courage and grace to continoe working in your Kingdom in spite of her trials in Jesus Name, Amen. 
 
The joy of the Lord is Your Strength! 
 
 
--- On Mon, 8/31/09, seasidecottage <seasidecottage@ yahoo.com> wrote:

From: seasidecottage <seasidecottage@ yahoo.com>
Subject: [FamilyofGod] Spiritual Warfare
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 8:23 PM

 
My ex husband won custody of our son with lies, twisted truths and true confessions of his that was ingnored by our judge in the trial.
My ex is verbally abusive and has an explosive temper and he even admitted that he did on the stand during our trail. The judge ordered him to anger management counseling.
The judge said that when I spoke of his verbal abuse and temper that I was being vindictive and self serving. When my ex admitted this, it was ignored..
Then she gave my innocent son to him all neatly wrapped up in a bow and gave me visits only.
I have been growing closer to God with each passing day and I am learing so much more about him.
And as I grow closer, Satans attacks are getting bigger and stronger.
I have been saying for days now that I will not let my faith my limited to circumstnaces and endings that I have here on earth because God is bigger than all of my situations.
I cry out loud, doubled over with pain and tears pleading to my God for help and to bring my son home.
Please pray for me and my son, David. That God will have mercy on us and bring David home.
I pray that God will not let David stay in that verbally and emotionally controlling and abusive household.
I do want my son to have a relationship with his father, but I do not want him to be under his daily influence.
I also ask the Holy Spirit and Jesus to pray for things that I do not know to pray for and ask for things that I do not know to ask me.
Please, help me. Please pray in agreement with me.



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario