Friday, October 16, 2009

[FamilyofGod] Confession time

 

There has been things going on in my life that not many know about. This
is one of the reasons that I have not been posting. I have been reading
the posts. Please keep my family in your prayers.

I have tried to post something before now. Either the tears would start
to flow or my mind would go blank. I know now that it was another one of
Satan's attacks so that GOD would not get the glory. Another excuse is
that other's needs are worse than my own. (God cares for each one of us
the same. HE is no respecter of persons.) So, if you are out there
reading this post and feel like I did, let me tell you. Go ahead and
post.

Let's see, where to begin? The 4th of last month my son in law hurt
himself at work. The company told him to go home and go to his regular
dr. They were not going to file workman's comp. He is in the process of
legal action against the company. The 1st of this month he was fired.
(He was the only one that had been bringing money into the house.) With
his termination of employment only strengthens his case against the
company that he worked for.

About 2 weeks ago our electric was shut off. (Those of you who know me,
know that my computer is next door at Dad's.)

Two weeks ago today my 17 year old daughter was missing for 22 hrs. She
was kidnapped, raped, and abandoned. We are starting the legal
proceedings now. Due to the fact that we are just now finding out all of
the details.

Those are what the world sees. This is what I know that God can do. We
have not went one night without lights. (Oil lamps) We have not been
cold very many nights. (We have wood heat.) We are able to get water and
cook at my Dad's . (Our house is total electric.) Payment arrangements
were
made so that my son in law and daughter can keep their van. My daughter
was returned us safe and sound.

I am giving God all of the glory for the things that HE has done and is
doing.

Please keep Ariel and my family in your prayers as we deal with these
legal issues. If there is a child that comes from this rape for us to
have wisdom and peace. (Especially my daughter.) Also pray that God
keeps providing for our needs while we are going through this financial
difficulty right now. (I know that I know, that HE is our source.)

God bless,
MaryC

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario