Friday, October 16, 2009

[FamilyofGod] It went great!!

 

Hello everyone, well my vacation is coming to an end. My husband and I have enjoyed it alot.
 
I went this morning to the drug rehab center that I was in a year and a half ago, and spoke to the ladies. I was nervous but not as nervous as I thought I would be. I recieved a certificate and a coin from the center for being over a year clean and sober. I talked to the girls about my past drug use and how I have overcame using drugs...All through the power of God! I also got to put my hand prints on the wall! That is a huge thing there because that shows you have completed the recovery program or in my case being clean and sober. It was really neat. I hope and pray that my words reached at least one lady and helps out.....Angela W.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to dogs.

Group Charity

Be the Change

A citizen movement

to change the world

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario