Saturday, October 31, 2009

[FamilyofGod] Re: Need Prayers Please

 

I will keep you in my prayers as well. I hope you get a restful sleep tonight too.

((( Safe hugs)))

Amber

--- In FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com, "Tenna C." <tennac@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hello, My name is Tenna C. , I'm 41 years young, and I'm very very ill,Please bare with me while I tell you my Story. on Memorial Day Weekend 2004 I had a bowel Obstruction, and they did emergency surgery the doctor that did that cut 7 holes in my intestines 3 in my bladder and 3 in my abdominal wall. I had bowel coming out of my stomach, when I peed it was a mixture of bowel and pee, I also had a hole from my intestine to my Virgina, I ended up with a wound infection they reopened my incision and left it that way , then they sent me home , I was not allowed to eat or drink any thing at all from Memorial day weekend till Nov 2004, they had me on some stuff called TPN, keeping me alive. Well I found another Doctor he set me up for a repair surgery Feb 9 2005. They went in a repaired all the holes however 2 days after the surgery I stopped breathing they had to put me on a breathing machine and breath for me for about 5 days after coming out of ICU, about a day later I got another wound infection and they again opened up my incision ( I was a wake the hole time), they put this thing called a Wound Vac in my incision ( I had to be put in a nursing home to use the wound vac, they put me in the nursing home on March 11 I was there till April 25 2005) in my incision to help close it, the top part closed ( from the breast bone to the belly button) but the bottom part wouldn't ( from the belly button to the Pelvic bone) now in the bottom part scar tissue just cover that up however there are 2 small holes that wont heal, they heal up then open up again. Well I went to the Doctor Wednesday and he said he thinks they are Cancer they are gonna Do a biopsy Next Wednesday now these holes are so painful that they have had me on Pain pills since Feb 2005 they are suppose to send me to a pain management clinic, Ok this hole time I have had a boyfriend (of 11 years), Well the day after I came home from the nursing home he left me April 26th, I couldn't even get off the couch and I have no family. We were buying a house together and had rescued 8 furbabies from the streets in the 11 years, so now he left me with no money no food in the icebox and no way to pay the bills or Mortgage, no way to feed my furbabies or any thing. I called the Mortgage company they lowered my Mortgage from 750.00 a month to 268.00 a month (O: but still I cannot pay all the bills the Mortgage and the Taxes so I have filled out an application to move into a placed called Town and Country, its a low in come housing place. now to top every thing off My Furnace was red tagged it was leaking Corbin Monoxide yeppers so now I don't have a furnace but I called the state and they got one put in for me at no cost to me, then all my electric went out in my bed room so they are gonna have my hole house rewired at no cost to me. Now all I have to do is find homes for my furbabies cause the housing place will only let me have 2 cats and I have 6 cats and 2 dogs. and now to top everything off I have this really stupid Cold which is not good Cause I had a Kidney Transplant Aug 3 1993, so I cant take any cold meds just have to let it run its course. Also about 3 months ago i was diagnoised with Skin Cancer on my Back The doctors say I can never have surgery again my body will not handle any more, so they just froze it off. so my last 2 years have been a mess. Please I need all the Prayers I can get. Thank y'll so much for listening to my Story and for allowing me into your wonderful group
> Hugs Tenna C.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Passionate about cars?

Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

Celebrity kids

and families

Surviving in

the spotlight

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario