Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[FamilyofGod] Re: Rehab?

 

Praying for you Selley and that God will provide all you need for success!!

--- In FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com, Wanda Ward <angelina56p47@...> wrote:
>
> I pray that we can all find the answers to that question Tina, i have had this pain so long i'm not sure what it would feel like not to have it.  It would be easy to get addicted to pain killers, whe you have so much pain.  I sincerely hope that you will think hard on this Shell.
>  wanda
> GOD IS LOVE
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Tina Simon <tmsimon2@...>
> To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 1:29:56 PM
> Subject: RE: [FamilyofGod] Rehab?
>
>  
> Am praying they can take you right away and that your insurance will cover it.  What a wonderful praise that they can deal with both addiction issues and chronic pain.  This is a whole new recent area that people do not often think about.  How do we balance addiction and chronic pain?
>  
> Know that I will be praying for you on this.
>  
> Tina
>  
>
> ________________________________
>
> From:FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:FamilyofGod @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Shelley Cartwright
> Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:14 AM
> To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
> Subject: [FamilyofGod] Rehab?
>  
>  
>    
> Family~I am seriously considering going to a rehab. I just googled Hemet Vally Rehab thats close to me out here. I just need to come to terms with the fact that yes, I do have severe pain, but...I also want nothing more than to escape from my feelings and emotional pain. I have prayed about this and I think this is the right thing to do for myself, cuz if i keep going like i am I will end up killing myself cuz thats all i think about anymore. After Rehab i dont know where i will be going, so can u all pray about that for me? Well, this is a huge step for me but i dont wanna kill myself cuz i have to 2 children that love me so much and and I have all of you. Im terrified but i just have to take control of my life now cuz im on a huge downward spiral. This rehab im looking at also has a chronic pain program where they will help me deal with my ongoing pain appropriatly. I didnt survive the streets and all the abuse in my life just to give up in the end
> and kill myself. I have a call into the rehab, hopefully will hear back tomorrow, please also pray that this certain rehab takes my insurance. Thanks guys, you all were also a big part of this decision.Praise god for good friends!! Good night!!
>  
> God Bless all my friends... I love you!! :)
> ShelleyGlitter
>  
>  
>  
>  
>    
>  
>  
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario