Tuesday, November 24, 2009

[FamilyofGod] :-) :-)

 

dear F.G. family,
 
Good morning! :-)  I just wanted to "stop by" briefly at 6:45 AM Hawaii Time/10:45 AM Central Time before I leave home for the entire day to see how each of you are doing at this time.  Thank you so much for your patience as I try to reestablish contact with you'all regarding your postings, especially given the time constraints and demanding ministry responsibilities I have as a full-time ministry leader.  I promise: I haven't forgotten about you and have been praying for you daily, trusting that the Lord Himself knows all your needs individually.  George, I especially thank you for your patience because I know how much you wanted me to hurry on back here...I'm trying, OK...*LOL!*  In Jesus' beautiful name, I bless each one of you and pray that you'll abide totally in Him so that He will abide in you.  Take care, and God bless you'all for eternities to come! :-)
     

in Christ my True Everything,
Jolene.
 
The Lord is righteous in all His ways,
Gracious in all His works.
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.--Psalm 145:17-18 (NKJV)

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario