Saturday, November 21, 2009

RE: [FamilyofGod] hello....

 

Erin, prayer that you get SSI. I know that the government takes people through all kinds of changes before they approve them. Thanks my personal experience as paralegal. Stay with it. I know you know with God it's not just possible, It is ordered for his children. Mickael
 


To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
From: carolinaangel32@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 15:17:24 -0500
Subject: [FamilyofGod] hello....

 

Hey everyone, I'm at my friend Lisas using her computer. I'm on a laptop lol, cool lol. I'm still waiting to hear if I'm gonna get SSI or not, if I do I'm getting Internet back and cable. Please pray that I get it? other then that everything is going ok, Rodger got an outside antenna from his brother and we have the converter box so so far we get 3 channels. he has to get a pole and mount it on a pole and get it higher so then we may get more channels. It's better then nothing, wich is what we had before....nothing. The channels we do get are clear as a bell, you almost forget it's not cable lol. I'm happy with that cause now I can watch some of my favorite shows. Well I guess that's enough for now. I'll probably be checking my email a few times before I go home and that should be a while before I go home. Bye for now, Erin



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario