Monday, November 30, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] HI THERE

 

AMEN TOO!
 
I try to count my blessings every day..which means, of course,I think of you often.



From: valerie cornell <cornell7251@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 10:03:23
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] HI THERE

 

Amen
 
Val
Psalm 121



From: Dennis Niswonger <carsonjj28@yahoo. com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 8:44:59 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] HI THERE

 

Hi Mary Beth, I am Dennis and I am glad you have come here. I pray for Obama too.
He is a man as I am with much to do. Fix a country and leed his family. So much after him.
Too much for one man . I pray he looks to Jesus and prays and does gods will.
 God, I thank you for your mercy. I know you care for all of us. I ask for a gift for Jerry.
 I pray that you would send it soon. I ask in Jesus name that you would give him peace and rest in you.
Cover him with your love. Hold him close as We hold our young children, I know you will.
I thank you for all the blessings you send my way and I now count Mary Beth as one of then.
I love you God and want to know you more. Come soon Lord Jesus, and poor out your sritit upon
us. Let us see your glory. Let us not be as those who fall from grace, but let us be those who dream dreams,
see visions, and speak his word, as you spirit guides us to.
Your Glory is what we seek. Keep us and place you sel upon us. Let the unGodly See that it is you that blesses
And keeps those who love you and keep you comands.
In Jesus name i pray, Amen
Denny


From: recoverybear <recoverybear@ yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 7:23:59 PM
Subject: [FamilyofGod] HI THERE

 

My name is marybeth and i'm new here.I pray for OBAMA
I don't belive he is on anything.He loves his wife and children
i pray for him to be safe.I pray for him to be treated with love and care
please pray for jerry in Az.he needs healing and peace from the
nightmare he is in





Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario