Sunday, November 22, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning

 

I've scanned through my email and haven't found anything from a "Henry". When you guys use the word "messenger" do you mean these post groups or the "live talk" places?  I'm computer stupid, remember....<G<G<G>  I don't do the "live chat" programs.

Oh, and just for a laugh -- I have to do this. "Your" means "belonging to another person. "You're" means "you are".  I'm a "word person" -- a writer, a song writer, an out-of-sight poem person, so I pick up on words used a lot wrongly.  Sorry!! Sorry!!  <G>

<><Debi 

God have mercy on us all
In God (ONLY) we (MUST) trust
www.publishamerica.com/books/3421  The web site for my book, "Right...And Turtles Can Fly!" God caused me to write it for the walking wounded...well, actually, when I wrote it, I found myself saying, "Wow!  I didn't know that!"  so, I believe God wrote it!!! Get a copy and let me know what you think of it!


 

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Long
Sent: Nov 21, 2009 7:28 PM
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning

 

YOUR WELCOME MY FRIEND...ROGER

--- On Sat, 11/21/09, Molly Chandy <jmchandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Molly Chandy <jmchandy@yahoo.com>
Subject: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, November 21, 2009, 11:38 PM

 



Someone is trying to get acces to all messenger addresses of the forum members. Do deny access. It could be potentially dangerous to your computer. I just denied acces to that on my messenger. Please be cautious.
 
Thanks for the warning Roger.
Molly



__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario