Sunday, November 22, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning/Dennis

 

you must be important to God you are here!
 
GOD IS LOVE
wanda


Prov.28:13- he that covereth his sin shall not prosper, but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them , shall have mercy.



From: Dennis Niswonger <carsonjj28@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 2:53:41 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning/Dennis

 


Me  too! Why? I am nobody inportant. Oh, What did I just say?
This is still God world. He is still in control. This country was founded on christian
belief. Thur. the 26th is thanks giving. Who started this thanksgiving thing?
George washington! Gods word is all pwerfull! I see his glory every day!
The wind blows, and the tall grass waves. The leaves rustle around. He created
all things and is still in control!
  The greatest thing on earth is a man or woman who knows Gods word and can pray!
Thats where the power is. Thing will come, sorrow, sicknes, death, hunger.

Gods word is..... Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerfull,
and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul
and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and
intentions of the heart.
 His word is fast!.... Psalm 147:15 He sends out His command to the Earth; his word runs swiftly.
  Take it on! Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God;
  And this! Revelation 1: 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, and out of His mouth
went a sharp two edged sword, and his countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.
  What times we live in. We need not fear. Gods plan will come to pass. Heaven
and Earth will one day be one. God is in control!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!1
Dennis

From: Wanda Ward <angelina56p47@ yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 2:17:44 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning/ Dennis

 

I HAVE SENT EVERYTHING TO MY JUNK MAIL BUT SOMEHOW I KEEP GETTING THINGS LIKE THAT
 
GOD IS LOVE
wanda


Prov.28:13- he that covereth his sin shall not prosper, but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them , shall have mercy.



From: Dennis Niswonger <carsonjj28@yahoo. com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 7:42:04 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning/ Dennis

 

Thanks Molly, I realy did think it was my uncle. He always pick on me. Since I was a boy he has played tricks on me. I was at Moms while the group was talking about
him. I was trying to see if it was my uncle or not. Mom said no, it would not be him.
There have been others, looking for donations. Suresh is my friend. Even a young woman who had bad intentions. She came through some how. When I first got
this computer I some how got in a on line date thing. I dont know how. I was Dennis 45 years old, female on my profile. ???????? I dont know. Others have said they have looked at my profile and wanted to give me millions to give to Gods work, becase
they had looked at my profile. Go figure? I del. all.
Dennis


From: Molly Chandy <jmchandy@yahoo. com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 6:48:29 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning/ Dennis

 

No Dennis, you didn't mess up. You seem very nice to strangers, as you are a kind person. We never know what the intentions of some people are. When someone gets access to group IDs and sends messages to all, we know that something is not right. I knew about this because Roger alerted us. If Henry really wants friends he would have joined us first and posted. So when you feel something seems suspicious it is worth checking out with others. This is how we learn. You know, we will be learning until we die.
 
Oh before joining the forum I had accepted an invitation like this from a person called, barely happy.(should have known better from the name). In the beginning he said he was a baptist minister . Well I was thrilled. Then he wanted to go to Philippines to preach and asked money, then I knew, I had been taken for a ride.  Well when my kids said, duh! mom.... I knew  there are people out there who really  are looking for naive people like us.. Even the young generation is aware of this. It took me awhile. So you are in good company.
 
 Molly

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, Dennis Niswonger <carsonjj28@yahoo. com> wrote:

From: Dennis Niswonger <carsonjj28@yahoo. com>
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 5:49 AM

 
I thought for sure it was my uncle Henry who I visited
yesterday. But it was not. He said he was from egypt
and wanted to be friends. Also he had been serching Christian sites
to find a freind. we chated the he was gone. Thought for sure it was
uncle Henry. Sorry if I messed things up.
Dennis


From: Molly Chandy <jmchandy@yahoo. com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 5:38:24 PM
Subject: [FamilyofGod] Re: Henry Henry-Warning

 



Someone is trying to get acces to all messenger addresses of the forum members. Do deny access. It could be potentially dangerous to your computer. I just denied acces to that on my messenger. Please be cautious.
 
Thanks for the warning Roger.
Molly








__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario