Thursday, December 31, 2009

Re: [FamilyofGod] intro...

 

Hi Angela, My name is Denny. I am 47. Married and have
4 children. I am also a recovering drug addict since About 2002.
I found this group by accident, or maybe it was God.
Anyway there are many powerfull men and women of God
here who will pray, counsel, and be good friends. There is also
another group that Gorge owns. Awake4HisReturn@yahoogroup.com Shelley is also an owner
of the group. She is alot of fun. This Group is mainly for
prayer. Awake is about end times. Shelley sends cool videos and
we have so much fun there.
  Gled you are here. God Bless Your new year
Denny
My God is Able

 


From: Angela Welker <angelaw2731@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 7:11:54 PM
Subject: [FamilyofGod] intro....

 

Hi I am Angela. I am 29 years old. I am married and have no children. I am a recovering drug for almost 2 years now. I thank God for all He has done for me....I hope to get to know some of you all.....Angela W.


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario