Sunday, January 31, 2010

[FamilyofGod] I need u.....

I need my family so bad, im scared about going on the interferon treatment again, im so ill anyway my viral load is high, i know now why ive been so ill, they said this could happen, thats another reason why i hurt so bad, hep c hurts you real bad all over and i also have nueropothy from degenerated discs in my back. I am terrified, last treatment i lost half my hair and had infection after infection, it causes that plus the ribiviren makes u get yeast infections in your mouth and i got in my lungs last time. IT WAS BAAAAAAAAD!! So, prayers? I need lots of em please? I see the gastrointologist feb 4 and by the end of feb, i will start treatment again, i guess it will be the same thing again, 1 shot every week i give myself, and 1000 mgs a day of ribaviren................Well,, heres to throwing up every morning again and 11 monthes of pure ...well....hell. I love u guyz!! BUT HEY!! PRAISE GOD 4 THE TEATMENT, or i would be dead, ive had hep c for 13 years now, for a awhile after treatment it was undetectable for a year and a half and just now has reared its ugly head with a hgh viral load.
 

ShelleyGlitter


Glitter Girlz 4 God!!


 

 

  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario