Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Experiential Truths of Spiritual Warfare

Experiential Truths of Spiritual Warfare


Latest update

Posted: 30 Jun 2010 04:02 AM PDT

It's been some time since I posted anything on my blog, although there was an article I wrote recently on the paradoxical truth on masturbation which I removed because I wasn't sure if I should post it or not. I am certain that I will repost it in the near future. For those of your receiving my feeds, you will have seen it as a result of my posting then retraction.

Recently I have been moving through phases in my deliverance which have caused me considerable stress and anxiety and I have chosen to cool things off on the blog so that I could focus on what I was experiencing. Certainly, I will be posting in the near future but for now I have been absorbing alot in my internet research and trying to assimilate and process it. I thank all of you for your constructive feedback. Sorry to hear that some of you are telling me to get a life. In truth, that is exactly what I am hoping for from my faith and I hope to reveal more to you as time goes by. Thanks for taking the time to read my articles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario