Monday, February 28, 2011

[FamilyofGod] PRAYER REQUEST

 

I am in need of prayer i have so much going on in my life. First off i went to the hospital about 1 week ago and i found out that i have ALOT more ovarian cysts... the ones on the left are really really big... and i also have A lot of fluid built in my stomach the doctors are not sure why. i also have IBS=Irritable Bowel Syndrome it has been causeing extremely bad stomach pains. i also have a total of six back problems. I have Scoliosis, a mild curveture, the growth plates in my lower back are totally deformed,A pinced nerve,a bulging Disc and several compressed discs. im only 19 years old too. why is God letting me go through all these health issues? Is it to help make my faith stronger or is it to teach me a lesson? i cant take any more i am to the point where i just want to give up on Life and every thing else. but i know if i would do that i would cause alot of people heart ache and pain too. so please is any one willing to pray for me and willing to talk to me and help me through all of this.
Thanks Brittney Nicole LoPresti

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario