Saturday, July 30, 2011

Re: [FamilyofGod] Prayer for my husband's salvation

 

amen!!

From: Debs Prayer <debsprayer@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:45 AM
Subject: [FamilyofGod] Prayer for my husband's salvation

 
Lord, the most important thing in life is salvation.  I pray that You would convict R. of any sin in his life. Let there be "nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known" (Matthew 10:26).
Cleanse him from any secret sins and teach him to be a man who is quick to confess when he is wrong (Psalm 19:12).
Heavenly Father, my husband's enemy is Satan and he wants to destroy him. Help him to recognize his true enemy and sinful ways and bring him into a full repentance before You, Lord. Let his suffering come from a remorseful heart and not because the crushing hand of the enemy has found and opening into his life through unconfessed sin. Lord, reveal to him that humility must come before honor (Proverbs 15:33). Take away all pride that would cause him to deny his faults and work into his soul humility of heart so that he will receive the honor You have for him.
God, Your Word is stronger than even Satan, and that is what I pray on my husband's behalf. God please honor the praying of Your Word and defeat Satan in his life.  I pray for his salvation through the powerful praying of Your Holy Word. Hear these prayers for my husband, R.. I give You thanks as You honor Your Word and bless R. with Your salvation in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
LORD reveal to my husband, R., that You are his rock, fortress and deliverer, his God, in whom he can take refuge; The shield and the horn of his salvation, his stronghold.  Let R. call upon You LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and save him from his enemies.
I pray that my husband will come to know and experience what Jesus said when he proclaimed, "He who believes has eternal life" and that the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." And when R. believes he shall confess Christ Jesus before men, so that the Lord will also confess him before His Father who is in heaven. That  when he confesses with his mouth Jesus as Lord, and believes in his heart that God raised Him from the dead, he will be saved; for with his heart he believes, resulting in righteousness, and with his mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
I pray that my husband, R., comes to understand that You God so loved the world, that You gave Your only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life, for You did not send Your Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. And that this becomes R.'s testimony, that You God had given him eternal life and this life is in Your Son.
I pray that my husband, R., will realize that it is by grace that he has been saved through faith; and that not of himself, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that he may not boast. That it is You Lord, who has saved him and called him with a holy calling, not according to his works, but according to Your own purpose and grace which was granted him in Christ Jesus from all eternity, and that You saved him not on the basis of deeds which he may have done in righteousness, but according to Your mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom You poured out upon him richly through Jesus Christ his Savior.
 Oh Lord, give R. ears to hear for You stand at the door and knock; for when he hears Your voice and opens the door, You will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with You. And let him be born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.
 I pray that R. will be strong in the You, Lord and in Your mighty power by putting on the full armor of God so that he can take his stand against the devil's schemes while taking up the shield of faith, with which he can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And always remind him Lord that his struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Teach him to take up the full armor of God, so that he will be able to resist in the evil day, having done everything, to stand firm girding his loins with truth and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod his feet with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace, in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which he will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. With all prayer and petition burden him to pray at all times in the Spirit, and to be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints.
 I pray that You God will open my husband, R.'s, eyes so that he may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that he may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in You.  
 
I pray that R. will hate evil, and that You Lord, who preserves the soul of my husband, will deliver him from the hand of the wicked and You will destroy the works of the devil because You have been made manifest in him.
Lord, teach my husband to lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit, and order his steps and make his path straight so that he will be renewed in the spirit of his mind, putting on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth.
I pray that R. comes to know and understand that You Lord have disarmed the rulers and authorities, and that You have made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Christ Jesus. And because of this, I pray that my husband is strong, that the word of God abides in him and he has overcome the evil one.
I pray that my husband understands that the angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, You have kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day.
I pray that my husband, R., will not give place to the devil and provide for him any opportunity. However, I do not pray, Father, that You to take R. out of the world, but to keep him from the evil one.  
I pray that my husband will submit to You God and resist the devil so that he will flee from him; being of sober spirit, and on the alert for his adversary, the devil, who prowls around like a roaring lion that is seeking to devour him.
I pray that R. will resist him, his enemy, while firm in his faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by his brethren who are in the world. And that he will remember Jesus and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. For You rescued him from the domain of darkness, and transferred him to the kingdom of Your beloved Son, in whom he has redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
I pray that in all these things my husband, R., is overwhelmingly persuaded that he is more than a conquer through Jesus Christ who loves him. And that he is convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate him from Your love, God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
I pray God that the accuser of my husband, R., has been thrown down, he who accuses him before You day and night, and that my husband has overcome him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of his testimony. And although he may be afflicted in every way, yet he is not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing;  persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in his body.
Lord, I pray that You would grant my husband, R., the wisdom to discern good and evil for though he walks in the flesh, he is not to war according to the flesh, for the weapons of his warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses in You God, for the destroying of speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,
I pray Lord, that Your presence shall go with my husband forever and that You will give him rest.
I pray that my husband, R., will be strong and courageous; that he will not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD his God is with him wherever he goes; preserving his soul and delivering him out from the hand of the wicked; revealing Your faithfulness, while strengthening and protecting him from the evil one.
 I pray that You are my husband's dwelling place, and that You drive out the enemy from before him; that the angel of the Lord encamps around him who fears You and rescues him so that no advantage would be taken of him by Satan, for he is not ignorant of his schemes.
 I pray that my husband knows that he does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of You, God; that he shall drive Satan away by worshipping the Lord his God, and serve Him only.
I pray that my husband, R., will prepare his mind for action, keeping sober in spirit, fixing his hope completely on the grace to be brought to him at the revelation of Jesus Christ, as an obedient child, and not conforming himself to the former lusts which were his in his ignorance, but like You, Lord, the Holy One, who called him to be holy, as well as in all his behavior.
I pray also that my husband will have the mind of Christ.
And I ask in Your precious name Christ Jesus, believing You will do whatever I ask in Your name for all these things according to what You have spoken, so that You, the Son, may bring glory to the Father. Amen.
 
 
 
In prayer and praise,
Deborah     
 



Oh Lord, hear my prayers and answer my cries for the marriage and salvation of my husband, our four children, our parents, our family, the Body of Christ, our friends, our leaders, our co-workers, and our enemies. Grant each one of them the blessed gifts of brokenness, repentance, confession, faith, and salvation along with sanctification and service in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. AMEN!!!


"In the morning, O Lord, Thou wilt hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to Thee and eagerly watch." Pslam 5:3


"Yet, with respect to the promise of God she did not waver in unbelief, but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully assured that what He had promised, He was able also to perform. Therefore also IT WAS RECKONED TO HER AS RIGHTEOUSNESS." Romans 4:20-22


"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in him.' The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul that seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentations 3:21-26


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

1 comments:

Sue March 16, 2015 at 3:02 PM  

Thank you! Healing prayers!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario