Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[FamilyofGod] Fw: Use me.

 



Thank YOU PAPA LOVE for YOUR jealously over us.Thank YOU for the word that is like honey,sweet to the tongue and good for the heart.Thank YOU for pouring YOUR word on us like honey and it flowing into every crack and crevice,sticking to us with the richness of life.More passion and hunger for YOUR word and will.Thank YOU my PAPA,my awesome FATHER,LORD of the HARVEST for strengthening us up.Thank YOU for visiting,teaching and giving us GODLY wisdom on words of love to get maximum impact for encouraging and teaching our brothers and sisters,YOUR children.Thank YOU my COMMANDER of CHIEF for taking us through YOUR boot/love camp to learn everything about YOU so we can weather this coming storm and be like the ROCK,JESUS,who is our awe inspiring LORD who wears white armor and fights for everyone.Thank YOU for giving us YOUR ears to hear and YOUR eyes to see.Thank YOU for giving us the same confidence,strength,love and obedience JESUS had when HE faced the cross and crushed all sin and sickness.Thank YOU for teaching and giving us GODLY wisdom and revelation knowledge for all situations concerning love and war.Thank YOU for reminding us that we are hell stompers wherever we go,that we can step on snake heads standing in line at the grocery store.We are at LOVE/WAR 24/7.Decrease me and increase YOU.Thank YOU for reminding us that we are blessed by GOD,and "CAN NOT" be cursed.That we are made in YOUR image and YOUR are SPIRIT and ALMIGHTY.Thank YOU for sending us out PAPA.Thank YOU for this training in wearing the armor of GOD,all the various forms of fighting with it,that we are always on the "ATTACK".Thank YOU HOLY SPIRIT for speaking to me any and everything to speak life into my LIFE and anyone else's.Thank YOU for teaching us YOUR CLEAR VOICE so when YOU say something my love,obedience and devotion springs into place and my heart responds before my mind thinks.I cry out to be used !!! To not be used is a waste of LIFE and I am not a waste.Equip me my MAKER,implant in me YOUR will.Thank YOU PAPA for making me into a TRUE warrior of GOD.Thank YOU for turning me into a giant in the SPIRITUAL world.Send me PAPA !!! I beg YOU !!! Use me PAPA !!! Teach me and give me revelation and GODLY wisdom on sowing seeds of my LOVE,LORD JESUS CHRIST.Thank YOU for giving me discernment on YOUR anger PAPA GOD and my own.Rise in me HOLY SPIRIT and be the fire of LOVE and WAR to make me into the warrior YOU want me to be.I cry out for JUSTICE for the ones stuck in the wilderness of the lies of normalcy.I proclaim the VICTORY of the blood of the LAMB over everyone and everything.I come into agreement with every one who agrees with this prayer.Thank YOU for blessing everyone who agrees with this prayer,who sends it on,who it is sent to,who sent it to me,who has ever read it and everyone desiring to be used with more HOLY SPIRIT,revelation knowledge,love and fear of YOU,ALMIGHTY LORD PAPA GOD.I pray in the name of JESUS.JESUS is LORD !!!!!!!! Praise the LORD !!!!!!!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario