Sunday, October 16, 2011

[FamilyofGod] I need more JESUS.

 



Howdy PAPA,thank YOU for teaching me that when we mistreat or speak death to someone that we are messing with that person and their families lives for generations,and probably our own families when the ripples come back to us.Thank YOU for showing and teaching me to see beyond our action and words,to seek life for ourselves and everyone.Thank YOU for giving me the strength to step in the way of words of death to "deflect it" with my shield of FAITH and "smash it" with the sword of TRUTH and to love and pray for the person or people.Strengthen me quickly for this please.Thank YOU for positioning me to stop bad ripples from spreading and putting me into positions to change them into loving situations.Thank YOU for speaking through me to always speak life and love to people and to stutter my lips to warn me of times where my mouth needs to remain shut and ears open.Thank YOU for teaching and showing me the future of the words of life and love  and to get excited about them so the joy of speaking them remains on my heart and tongue.Thank YOU for strengthening me so words of anger,death and hate do not penetrate my heart mind and soul.Thank YOU HOLY SPIRIT for speaking to me in these moments,thank YOU for loving on me in these moments.Thank YOU for showing us in YOUR word where one sin turns into many and the damage it can do,with the story of Women and Adam.Thank YOU for teaching all helpmates to speak life into each other always,and if it is a word of death to stutter the lips.Thank YOU for giving us the love,wisdom and strength of JESUS,when HE was getting HIS whippings HE kept HIS mouth shut.Amazing JESUS,how my FRIEND.The more I get to know YOU the more amazing YOU become.How did YOU do it,I need everything YOU had to complete my assignments.PAPA,how did JESUS do it ??? All we read is about the natural,what was going on in the Spiritual at this time ??? Most people do not hear what is going on in this Spiritual world,what you hear is brutal.JESUS,YOU are awe inspiring.YOU are awesome.I beg YOU to teach me everything about YOU.Everything.I need more JESUS.Take me on a tour of YOUR heart,name,blood,word,TRUTH,FAITH,obedience,confidence,trust and love.Thank YOU JESUS.I cry out for justice for more JESUS in everything for everybody.I come into agreement with everyone who agrees with this prayer.Thank YOU for blessing everyone who agrees with this prayer,who sends it on,who it is sent to,who sent it to me,who has ever read it,who has ever desired the TRUTH with more TRUTH of who YOU really are.Thank YOU PAPA.I pray in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST,SON of the MOST HIGH GOD.Praise the LORD !!!


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario