Friday, October 28, 2011

[FamilyofGod] Lovesick {3}.

 




Praise PAPA LOVE !!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD !!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY !!!!!!!!! I am lovesick for more JESUS !!!! I need more love for JESUS !!! I need the TRUTH of HIS LOVE for me !!!!!!! I need more TRUTH of LOVE !!!!!!! I have to have more LOVE for my LOVE !!!!! I need more LOVE for JESUS !!! I throw my heart at JESUS !!!!!! I take the belt of TRUTH and tie it around YOUR HEART JESUS !!!!!!!!!! YOU are my LOVE !!!!!!!!! YOU are my LORD !!!!!!!! I love YOU JESUS !!!!!!! My heart speaks to me of my need for more love for YOU !!!!!!! I am thirsty for more love for YOU !!!!! My eyes cry for more love for JESUS !!!!! My heart is panting for more love for JESUS !!!!!!! I need to look into YOUR eyes !!!! I need to smell YOUR scent.I need to smell the fragrance of LOVE,my LOVE,LORD JESUS CHRIST !!!!!!!! I am hungry for YOU !!! I crave YOU !!!!!!! I desire YOU !!!!!!!! YOU are precious to me !!!!!!! I think about YOU all of the time !!!!!!! YOU are LORD of my heart !!!!!!! YOU are LORD of my LIFE !!!!!!! YOU are LORD JESUS CHRIST !!!!!!!! I have a passion for YOU !!!!!! I need more JESUS !!!!!!!! I have a zeal for YOU !!!!!!!!! I need more JESUS !!!!!! I have desire for YOU !!!!!! I need more JESUS !!!!!! I adore my love !!!!!! I need more JESUS !!!!!! I am lovesick for more JESUS !!!!!!! I need more love for YOU !!!!!!!! I need more love for YOUR word !!!!!!!! I need more LOVE for YOUR name !!!!!!!! I need more love for your blood !!! I need more JESUS !!!!!!!!! I long for YOU !!!!!!!!! I need more of YOU !!!!!!! YOU are beautiful,YOU are amazing,YOU are awesome,YOU are powerful,YOU are LORD of all !!!!!!!! I need more love for JESUS !!!!! I need more love for JESUS !!!!!!!!! I need more love for JESUS !!!!!!!! Thank YOU for hearing my lovesick heart cry out for more love for YOU,my precious JESUS !!!!!!!!! My LOVE !!! Praise the LORD !!!!!! JESUS is LORD !!!!!! JESUS is LORD !!!!!!!! JESUS is LORD !!!!!!!!! Thank YOU my LOVE,my GOD,my FRIEND.MASTER of LOVE !!!!!! JESUS,JESUS,JESUS the sound of YOUR name is like a trillion birds singing at the same time !!!  The sound of YOUR name is like a trillion rainbows singing at the same time !!! The sound of YOUR name is like a trillion thunder and lightening bolts at the same time  !!! YOU are beautiful,my GOD !!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD !!!!!!!! JESUS is LORD !!!!!! Praise GOD !!!!!!!! Thank YOU,thank YOU,thank YOU !!!!!!!! Praise GOD !!! I cry out for justice for more TRUTH of YOUR LOVE for everyone.I come into agreement with everyone who agrees with this prayer.Thank YOU for blessing everyone who agrees with this prayer,who sends it on,who sent it to me,who has ever read it,who it is sent to with more love for YOU,bucket fulls and more,and more,and more and more,praise GOD,thank YOU LOVE !!!!!!!!! I pray in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST !!!!!!!!! The KING of LOVE !!! The SON of PAPA LOVE !!!!!!!!! Praise GOD !!!!!! JESUS is LORD !!!!!!! Praise the LORD !!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD !!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD !!!!!!! JESUS is LORD !!!! Praise GOD !!!!!!!! I am lovesick for more JESUS !!!!!!!!!


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario