Sunday, October 30, 2011

[FamilyofGod] Spoken {2].

 



Praise PAPA GOD !!! Thank YOU for giving us GODLY wisdom,revelation and knowledge on the spoken word.For GOD said "LET there be LIGHT............" Praise ALMIGHTY LORD PAPA GOD !!! Thank YOU PAPA for blessing everyone who says's this prayer OUT LOUD !!!!!! I speak life,joy,peace,health and JESUS into every one's lives.JESUS is LORD !!!! Praise the LORD !!!! I speak favor in jobs,marriages,raising children,relationships and homes into everyone.I speak favor for ideas,inventions,business's and love into everyone.I speak favor in pregnant woman,woman and men who want babies.I speak favor in life,love and joy into everyone.I speak favor in finances,healing,love and life into everyone.I speak favor for everyone when ever they want to approach someone to pray for them or to talk about JESUS.I speak more favor for everyone for where ever they need it.Praise PAPA GOD !!! I speak love,JESUS,strength,hope and peace into every one's lives.I speak self-control,confidence,favor and boldness in to every one's lives.I speak love,happiness,gentleness and kindness into every one's lives.I speak youth,energy,hope,TRUTH and JESUS into every one's lives.JESUS is LORD !!! Praise the LORD !!! I speak JESUS,belief,hope and more favor in to every one's lives.I hit both speed buttons on this prayer one trillion times.I speak one trillion seeds of JESUS in to everyone.Thank YOU for answering this prayer quickly.Praise GOD !!! I cry out for justice for the TRUTH of the cross.I come into agreement with everyone who agrees with this prayer.Thank YOU for blessing everyone who agrees with this prayer,who sends it on,who it is sent to,who sent it to me,who has ever read it with unlimited favor where ever they need it and more HOLY SPIRIT.I pray in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST,SON of PAPA GOD !!!! Praise the LORD !!! JESUS is LORD !!! Praise GOD !!! I love YOU JESUS !!!!!! Praise GOD !!!


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario