Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Catholic Prayers

Catholic Prayers

Link to Catholic Prayers

Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 04:14 AM PST


(Prayer of St Alphonsus.)

ADORABLE Heart of my Jesus, Heart created expressly for the love of men!
Until now I have shown toward Thee only ingratitude. Pardon me, O my
Jesus! Heart of my Jesus, abyss of love and of mercy, how is it possible
that I do not die of sorrow when I reflect on Thy goodness to me and my
ingratitude to Thee? Thou, my Creator, after having created me, hast
given Thy blood and Thy life for me; and, not content with this, Thou
hast invented a means of offering Thyself up every day for me in the
Holy Eucharist, exposing Thyself to a thousand insults and outrages. O
Jesus, do Thou wound my heart with a great contrition for my sins, and a
lively love for Thee. Through Thy tears and Thy blood give me the grace
of perseverance in Thy fervent love until I breathe my last sigh. Amen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario