Wednesday, December 21, 2011

[Awake4HisReturn] Urgent prayer request for father Francis and for me Mufide and for my family trees

 

Last friday i had sudden heart attack in the church during the Mass and went to emergency, they told me that i had many blood clots  in my lungs  that may affect my brain and my heart and after 5 days they discharched me and today I came to Church and I almost had another attack and Fr francis also had a heart attack today during the Mass. And He has kidney stone too. So i came to ask you please to pray for us. father Francis has not seen the doctor yet but waiting for the doctor to call back. Please pray for both of us.
i just realised that as I got sick i had no body to ask you for prayers for me. If I die I have no one to interceed for me or for my family tree.  My family tree members are not convert yet and do not know how to pray and do not understand the power of prayers and salvation at all. They are surrounded with ungodly friends and have many problems putting their lifes in dangers and only giving their lifes to Christ can rescue them.
Please for Jesus sake pray for their convertions and holy vocations and salvation and that they will serve the Lord Jesus only and nobody and nothing else.
And for the soul of my mother Nedime and all her dear ones both living and dead and all my special intentions.
God Bless and protect and reward you, you In Jesus Mighty Name I pray.
Mufide

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario