Friday, December 23, 2011

[FamilyofGod] I send this Prayer up as a Christmas gift to my Family

 

Lord God Almighty, I come before You for the forgiveness of our sins and ask that You wash R.A.T., E.A.H., E.D.H.J., J.P.T., A.M.P. H.E.H, A.M.D., JC and I clean and make us whole and unite us as one flesh, mind, and soul in unhindered fellowship with You, Lord. Wash away all our iniquity and cleanse us from our sin, for the sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God You will not despise.

Vindicate me, O Lord, and help me and those I am interceding for to walk in our integrity according to Your standards. Help us to trust in You Lord without wavering. Examine each one of us, O Lord, and try us; test our minds and our hearts and see if there is any anxiety or any wicked way in us and lead us in the way everlasting. For Your loving kindness is before our eyes, and by Your Holy Spirit we walk in Your Truth. Keep us from sitting with deceitful men, or going with pretenders, and to hate the assembly of the evildoer and not to sit with the wicked.

God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory I come before You dependent
upon the fulfillment of Your promises, in humbleness and intercession on behalf
of R.A.T., E.A.H., E.D.H.J., J.P.T., A.M.P. H.E.H, A.M.D., and JC. I give You thanks while making mention of them in my prayers; that You, God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to each one of us a spirit of wisdom and of revelation
in the knowledge of You. I pray that the eyes of our hearts may be enlightened,
so that we will know what is the hope of Your calling, and what are the riches of the glory of Christ Jesus' inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of Your power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of Your might which You brought about in Christ, when You raised Him from the dead and seated Him at Your right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And You put all things in subjection under His feet, and
gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. For this reason I bow my knees before You Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that You would grant us, according to the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened with power through Your Spirit in the
inner man, so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith; and that we, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that we may be filled up to all the fullness of God with the knowledge of Your will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that we may walk in a manner worthy of You, Lord, to please You in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and with all power, according to Your glorious might for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience, joyously giving thanks to You, Father, Who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. For You delivered us from the dominion of darkness, and transformed us to the kingdom of Your Beloved Son, in
Whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Lord, I pray for an end to this conflict and breaking of the hold strife has on R.A.T. and me. Take away the hurt and the armor we've put up to protect ourselves, Lift us out of the pit of unforgiveness and speak through us so that our words reflect Your love, peace, and reconciliation. Tear down this wall between us and teach us how to walk through it. Enable us to rise up from this paralysis and move into the healing and wholeness You have for us.

Instruct R.A.T. and me daily on how to pray for and to communicate openly with one another by verbal and non-verbal means and in spending quality time with one another. Help us to confess any anger, hurt, unforgiveness, disappointment, resentment, and hardness of heart toward one another and repent of it. Forgive us and create in us a clean heart and right spirit before You, Lord. Give us a new, positive, joyful, loving, forgiving attitude toward one another.

Where we have sinned or erred, reveal it to us and convict our hearts about it. Lead us through paths of repentance and deliverance. Help us not to hold ourselves apart from one another emotionally, mentally, or physically because of unforgiveness, but be united in purity through Christ Jesus. Where either of us needs to ask forgiveness of the other, help us to do so, and enable us to forgive as You do, no looking back. If there is something we are not seeing that is adding to this problem, reveal it to us and help us to understand it. Remove any wedge of confusion that has created misunderstanding or miscommunication. Where there is behavior that needs to change in either of us, I pray You would enable that change to happen. As much as we want to hang on to our anger toward one another because we feel it is justified, change our hearts and attitudes so
we want to do what You want. Help us to release all those feelings to You. Give us a renewed sense of love for one another and words to heal our situation.

Lord God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray for open and positive communication between R.A.T. and I through talking together, discussing life and making plans so that we can build a strong emotional partnership. Help us to not take one another or the relationship for granted and not to cease communicating as we should. Teach us, Lord, not to "talk for talking sake" but to "talk to communicate", to know what the other is feeling and thinking and to understand each other more deeply. Train us to call and affirm each other by name and to express our feelings by communicating our interests, concerns, and love for one another. Even when we complain help us use a constructive and positive tone and not to be harsh or critical towards one another. Train us to talk about anything by talking about our day, what we did and what we would like to do. Teach us to appropriately ventilate our frustrations to one another.
Teach us to effectively be a confidante, listener and comforter towards one another. When appropriate and necessary help us to reply with positive and proper suggestions. Even if the idea is not taken, help us to accept it and reveal how it shows to the other person that we are concerned and we are making some kind of effort to understand and support them. Break through any indifference we may have toward one another which always leads to a breakdown in communication and train us and keep us from nagging and from repetition but to remember that effective communication is a two-way traffic.

Lord, I pray for You to provide a way and a desire in our hears for us to spend quality time with one another and with You. Remind us to schedule quality time to be together for a heart-to-heart talk on a regular basis or to take a short trip or even a walk in the park to share with each other our aspirations so that we may share a wonderful experience and rekindle the spark in our relationship. Help us to avoid needless arguments even if we think we are right and when we do argue help us to forgive and reconcile quickly, then at an appropriate time help us to communicate verbally or in writing "love letters" to on another explaining and expressing our points.

When the lulls come in our relationship, Lord, help us to deliberately choose to reconnect. For good relationships don't happen by accident, it is the result of years of nurturing through communication and thousands of small choices. Help us make those good quality choices, Lord, and help us to truly listen to one another. Help us not to interrupt but to let the other finish what he/she is saying, to keep an open mind and not jump to conclusions. Teach us both to make listening a priority and to let go of our own agenda while making eye contact and using a feedback technique so as to validate what we have heard.

Lord, help us to understand and watch for non-verbal cues where more than half of the message is delivered and keep us from blocks to listening but to stay focused on the main points that the other is talking about. But mostly Lord, help R.A.T. and I to get past the communication problems associated with gender differences, and help us to remember that men often share because they want to give information or solve a problem and women tend to talk to connect with someone or to get information. In so doing help us to respect each other's point of view, even if we disagree with what is being said, and not to give advice unless it is asked for.

Lord, R.A.T. and I need help in communication and we cannot break the barriers that prevent us from doing so nor can we succeed in it without Your intervention. Have mercy Lord and help R.A.T. and I to communicate in a way that honors You. Now to You, Lord, who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to You be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

Dear Lord, You know my heart is broken, that I have a troubled spirit, and a
longing for Your comfort and the answers I seek during this time of despair. So
I thank You for Your Word assuring me that from the very beginning You created
our marriage as a one flesh covenant relationship, saying that what You have
joined together, no man or woman should separate, and that You hate divorce. And
thank You for Your promise to heal my broken heart, and bind up my wounds, that
You will comfort me as I mourn, and that You will bestow on me a crown of beauty
instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of
praise instead of a spirit of despair. Thank You, Lord, that instead of shame or
disgrace, I will rejoice in my inheritance, that I will inherit a double portion
in my life, and that everlasting joy will be mine, as You restore our marriage,
which Satan came to destroy. I thank You that in accordance with Your Word, I
can approach Your throne of grace with confidence, and receive mercy and grace
to help me in my time of need.

Thank You for Your promise that all things are possible with You Lord Jesus, and
that You, and You alone, will give me peace that transcends all understanding.
Thank You for the assurance that no wisdom, no insight and no plan can succeed
against You. And thank You for having R.A.T.'s heart in Your hand, and for
directing his heart like a watercourse wherever You please. Thank You for
assuring me that he cannot plan or understand his own way, because You are the
one who determines and directs his steps.
Please teach me how to express my faith in love, because Your Word tells us that
unfailing love is what every man desires. And I ask You, Lord, to work in me to
will and act according to Your good purpose, to make me the wife You want me to
be. I believe You and I am Your disciple. I want to understand and live
according to Your teachings, because then I will know the truth and the truth
will set me free. Thank You for Your Word, because it is a lamp to my feet and a
light for my path. You are my refuge and my shield, so I put my hope in Your
Word.

Since faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not
seen, please show me how to live by faith and not shrink back so You will be
pleased with me, because I know it's impossible to please You without faith. And
thank You for Your promise that whatever I ask for in prayer, and believe, I
will receive. Please teach me to walk by faith and not by sight, because Jesus
said that according to my faith it would be done to me. So, Lord, I ask You to
please give me the faith and patience necessary to inherit what You have
promised.

Father, always remind R.A.T. and me that we are not to live by the standards of
this world. And even though we live in the world, we can't wage war as the world
does. The weapons You give us to fight with are not the weapons of the world. On
the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. They are mighty
weapons that demolish the arguments and every pretension that sets itself up
against the knowledge of You, our God, and the covenant of our marriage, so
please help us take captive every thought and make it obedient to You, Christ
Jesus. I will not be afraid, for You are with us. I will not be dismayed, for
You are our God. Thank You for strengthening us. Thank You for helping us. Thank
You for upholding us and the covenant of our marriage with Your righteous right
hand. Thank You for making anyone who is incensed against us and the sanctity of
our marriage as nothing; that they will be ashamed and disgraced. Thank You that
anyone who contends with us or wars with us and comes to destroy or put asunder
our marriage, is as nothing, as a nonexistent thing, for You, the Lord our God,
holds our right hand, telling us to "Fear not, I will help you."

Teach me to ALWAYS rest in the confidence I have in You, because Your Word tells
me that it will be richly rewarded. Help me persevere so that when I have done
Your will, God, I will receive what You have promised. And help me keep Your
commandments and do the things that are pleasing in Your sight, so I'll receive
whatever I ask from You, including the restoration of my marriage.

I boldly ask for faith enabling me to speak to mountains and make them move, and
the confidence and assurance that nothing is impossible for me. Thank You, Lord,
that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and That with You,
nothing is impossible, including living my life full of love, joy, peace,
patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, even
during this time of trouble, which Your Word promises me You will turn into a
gateway of hope. And thank You that Your Spirit intercedes for me, Your saint,
in accordance with Your will, and that You are working all things together for
my good, because I love You, and am called according to Your purpose. I thank
You and praise You, Lord, that Your thoughts and plans for me and my family are
thoughts and plans for our welfare and peace and not for evil, that give us hope
in our final outcome. And I thank You, Lord, that I can be still and know that
You are God and that You will be exalted in all the earth, and in heaven, and in
the restoration of my marriage.

And thank You for the comfort of knowing that even though my husband may have
other plans in his heart, from You comes the reply of the tongue, and that the
Words that come out of Your mouth do not return to You empty; that they will
accomplish what You desire and the purpose for which You sent them! And thank
You for the assurance that You honor and uphold the covenant of our marriage
that was made when You witnessed our marriage vows, and that YOU will defend it
against the treachery of unfaithfulness, divorce and remarriage.

For all this I ask and give thanks in the most precious and powerful name of
Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Amen.

Lord, I give you praise and honor that R.A.T.'s mind is steadfast; because he
trusts in You, and You will always keep him in perfect peace. Isaiah 26:3 And
thank You that he will always listen to You and live in safety and at ease,
without fear of harm or evil. Proverbs 1:33 And I give You praise Lord, that
R.A.T. is blessed, and does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in
the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. Thank You that he delights in
your law, and that he meditates on your word day and night, and that he is like
a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose
leaf does not wither. And thank You that whatever he does prospers. Psalm 1:1-3

I thank You Lord, that R.A.T. does not forget what Your word teaches and that
he keeps your commands in his heart, prolonging his life for many years and
bringing him prosperity. Thank You that love and faithfulness never leave him,
because they are bound around his neck, and written in his heart. And that he
will always have favor and a good reputation, and that he trust in You with all
his heart and does not rely on his own understanding. I thank You that he
acknowledges You in all his ways and that You make his path straight. Proverbs
3:1-6 And that he accepts your word and stores up your commands in his heart,
and turns his ear to wisdom and applies his heart to understanding. I thank You
that he calls out for insight and understanding, looking for it as for silver,
and searching for it as for hidden treasure. And I give praise that he
understands the fear of You, LORD, and finds your knowledge, because You give
wisdom, and from your word comes knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:1-6

So he will always understand what is right and just and fair, and he understands
every good path. May wisdom and knowledge always be in his heart and pleasant to
his soul, and may discretion and understanding always protect and guard him.
Proverbs 2:9-11

Father, may R.A.T. always keep your commands and never forsake your teaching.
Bind them upon his heart forever; fasten them around his neck. When he walks,
let them guide him; when he sleeps, let them watch over him; when he awakes, let
them speak to him. For your commands are a lamp, your teaching is a light, and
the corrections of discipline are the way to life, keeping him from the immoral
woman, from the smooth tongue of the wayward wife. Let him not lust in his heart
after her beauty or let her captivate him with her eyes, for the prostitute
would reduce him to a loaf of bread, and the adulteress would prey upon his very
life. Proverbs 6:20-26 And I thank You that your wisdom saves him from the ways
of wicked people, from anyone whose words are perverse, who leave the straight
paths to walk in dark ways, who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the
perverseness of evil, whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways.
And that it saves him from the adulteress, from a wayward wife with seductive
words, who has left the partner of her youth and ignored the covenant she made
before You. She would lead him down to destruction, because none who go to her
return or attain the paths of life. Therefore, I thank You for leading him to
walk in the ways of good men and keeping to the paths of the righteous. Proverbs
2:12-20

Thank You Lord, that R.A.T. will always respond to your rebuke, and that You
pour out your heart to him and make your thoughts known to him. And that he
never rejects You when You call, and that he always gives heed when You stretch
out your hand. And he does not ignore your advice or fail to accept your rebuke,
and that You will never laugh if he experiences disaster, or mock if calamity
overtakes him.
Proverbs 1:23-26 And I thank You Lord, for filling him with the knowledge of
your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding, and that he lives a
life worthy of You and pleases You in every way. And thank You that he is
bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of You, being
strengthened with all power according to your glorious might, and for his great
endurance and patience. And that he joyfully gives thanks to You Lord, because
You have qualified us to share the inheritance in your kingdom of light. For You
have rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of
the Son You love, in whom we have redemption and forgiveness of our sins. For by
Him all things were created, all things in heaven and on earth, visible and
invisible, all things were created by Him and for Him. Colossians 1:9-16

For this reason I kneel before You Father and pray that out of your glorious
riches You will strengthen R.A.T. with power through your Spirit in his inner
being, so that Christ will dwell in his heart through faith. And I pray that he,
being rooted and established in Your love, will always grasp how wide and long
and high and deep is the love of your Son Jesus Christ, and to know this love
that surpasses knowledge-that he may be filled to the measure of all of your
fullness. Now to You who are able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or
imagine, according to Your power that is at work within us, to You be glory in
the church and in our marriage, and in Christ Jesus forever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:14-21


Heavenly Father, thank You for leading R.A.T. and I to acknowledge our
offense and feel our guilt, and that we seek your face in our affliction and
distress, and that we seek and require You earnestly. Hosea 5:15 Thank You that
the purpose for which You tore us apart was to make us return to You, so You
could heal us and bind up our wounds, and that You are now reviving and
restoring us so we may live in your presence forever. Hosea 6:1-2 And thank You
for saving us from distress when we call out in trouble and for sending Your
Word, and for healing our marriage and rescuing us from destruction. Thank You
for your unfailing love and for your wonderful deeds. Psalm 107:19-21 And thank
You Lord, for your kindness, tolerance, and patience with us, and for the time
You give us to turn from our sin. Romans 2:4 And that we listen to You, and will
live in security, with confident trust and without fear of harm or evil.
Proverbs 1:33

I rejoice Lord and give You praise and honor, that R.A.T. and I love each other
and will live together in harmony with sympathy, compassion and humility, and
that we inherit blessings, because we do not return evil for evil or insults for
insults, but respond with blessings instead. 1 Peter 3:8 And that we live by the
Spirit, and do not gratify the desires of our sinful nature. Galatians 5:16

I thank you Lord that R.A.T. lives with me in considerate understanding and
respect for my role as his wife, and his prayers will not be hindered. 1 Peter
3:7 And I praise You that everything we have been through has not quenched his
love for me, and neither have floods or rivers washed it away. Song of Solomon
8:7 And that he does not feel harsh, bitter or resentful toward me, because he
loves me, as his own body and as Christ loves the Church. Ephesians 5:28 And I
thank You that our life is blessed with the rewards of fidelity and that R.A.T.
rejoices in me as the wife of his youth. Proverbs 5:17-18 And that he longs to
kiss me, because my love delights him. Song of Solomon 1:2 And that I will
always satisfy him; that he is forever captivated by my love. Proverbs 5:19 I
praise your holy name, because I belong to my lover and husband, and his desire
is for me. Song of Solomon 7:10 And that You bless me, Lord, by surrounding me
with favor, as with a shield, and give me favor in R.A.T.'s eyes above every
other woman on earth. Psalm 5:12

I praise You Lord, that I am his wife forever by the marriage vows we made
before You, in righteousness, justice, unfailing love and compassion. Hosea 2:19
And that You have made us one in flesh and spirit, and that You are a witness to
our marriage covenant and that I am his companion and wife. I thank You that he
will not break faith with me as his partner and the wife of his youth, and that
You will receive his offerings with pleasure. May he also guard himself and his
spirit by not breaking faith with you, because You hate divorce and You hate it
when a man covers himself with such violence. Malachi 2:13-16

Thank You Lord, that R.A.T. never forgets your teachings and that he keeps your
commands in his heart, and that Your Word is working in our marriage, so he will
not be deceived by the persuasive words of the adulteress who would lead him
astray or be seduced by her smooth talk. Proverbs 7:21
And that wisdom enters his heart, and knowledge is pleasant to his soul. I thank
You that discretion protects him, and that understanding guards him. Proverbs
2:10-11 And I thank You Lord, and give you all honor and glory, that the gates
of hell will not prevail against us, or our marriage, because we are Your Church
and Jesus said the powers of hell could not conquer us. Matthew 16:18

Therefore, we will inherit a double portion in our marriage as You repay and
restore what the locusts were sent among us to destroy. Joel 2:25 And I praise
You for giving us Your words and wisdom, and that our marriage will overcome all
adversaries, because the enemy cannot contradict or resist them.
Luke 21:15 And for giving us everlasting joy and a double portion instead of
shame, and that instead of disgrace we will rejoice in our inheritance. Isaiah
61:7

I praise You Lord, that R.A.T. will once again acknowledge You and that You
won't let anyone take him out of your hands, even if You take away his
prosperity and expose him, and put an end to all of his celebrations, because he
forgot You. And I thank You Lord, for alluring him back by leading him into the
desert, and speaking tenderly to him while he is there. I thank You for
restoring what was lost and for transforming our valley of trouble into a
gateway of hope. I give You all praise and honor because he will return to me
and give himself to me as he once did, and he will call me his wife and be happy
with me as before. And that he will forget all about other lovers and that their
names will never again be spoken. Hosea 2:8-17 And I thank You Father for
blocking his path with thorns and walling him in so that he cannot find his way.
If he chases after his lover he will not catch her, and if he looks for her, he
will not find her. And I thank You that he will come back to me, because he
knows his life is better with me. Hosea 2:6-7

Thank You Lord, that Jesus redeemed me from the curse of the law by being made a
curse for me. Galatians 3:13 Therefore, I refuse the curse of the law in
Deuteronomy 28:30, and remind You of the Blood of Jesus, and the Word of my
testimony is that my husband R.A.T. will lay only with me. Revelations 12:11
And I thank You that R.A.T. and I are reconciled to You through Jesus, by His
bloodshed on the cross, and that we are reconciled back to each other despite
anything we've done to each other in the past. We are now presented holy before
You without blemish and free from accusation through His death. Colossians
1:20-22

I give You praise and honor, Lord, that no weapon formed against our marriage
has prospered, and that You are proving every voice raised against our
reconciliation wrong, because this is my heritage as Your child and it is your
vindication for me. Isaiah 54:17

I praise You Lord, that your grace is sufficient for me as I stand for the
restoration of my marriage, and that your power is made perfect in my weakness
and that the power of Christ is in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
And I am strong and courageous, not afraid or discouraged, because your power is
greater than the power of Satan and all who do his work. 2 Chronicles 32:7

I am so thankful that You are watching to make certain that your Word is
fulfilled and that You are performing it in our marriage. Jeremiah 1:12 And I
praise and thank You Lord, for keeping forever the promise you have made
concerning me and my home, and for doing as you promised, so that your name will
be great forever. O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and
you have promised these good things to me. You have said that You will build a
home for me and that it pleases You to bless my marriage so it will continue
before You forever. You have spoken, and with your blessing, my home and
marriage will be established with blessings forever. AMEN. II Samuel 7:25-29

Dear Lord, I pray for your very special blessings on R.A.T. and me, because I
know it's a broken heart, a troubled spirit, and a longing for the comfort and
answers so desperately needed in a time of marital despair that brings us humbly
before You. Your word tells us that from the very beginning, You created
marriage as a one flesh covenant relationship; that what You joined together, no
man should separate or put asunder, and that You hate divorce. It also promises
us that You will heal the brokenhearted and bind up our wounds, that You will
comfort all who mourn, and that You will bestow on us a crown of beauty instead
of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair. So I thank You that instead of shame or
disgrace, we will rejoice in our inheritance, that we will inherit a double
portion in our lives, and that everlasting joy will be ours, as You restore our
marriage Satan came to destroy. Teach us to approach Your throne of grace with
confidence, so we will receive the mercy and find the grace to help us in our
time of need.

I thank You that all things are possible with You, Lord Jesus, and that You, and
You alone, give us peace that transcends all understanding. And I thank You for
your promise that no wisdom, no insight and no plan can succeed against us, that
the gates of hell will not prevail against us, and that NO weapon formed against
our marriages will prosper, because we are Your servants. And since Your word
assures us that our hearts are in your hand, and that You will direct our hearts
like a watercourse wherever You please, I know we can't plan or understand our
own way, because it is You who will determine and direct our steps. Therefore, I
ask You to teach us how to express our faith with love, because your word tells
us that unfailing love is what everyone desires.

Lord, I ask You to work in us to will and act according to your good purpose. I
believe You, Lord, and as we are Your disciples, and I want us to understand and
hold to Your teachings so we will know the truth and let it set us free. Thank
You for Your word, because it is a lamp to our feet and a light for our path.
You are our refuge and our shield, so I put my hope in Your Word.

Since faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not
seen, please help R.A.T. and I to live by faith and not shrink back so You will
be pleased with us, because I know it's impossible to please You without faith.
And your word teaches us that whatever we ask in prayer, and believe, we will
receive, and that we are to walk by faith and not by sight. Jesus, You even said
that according to our faith it will be done to us. So, Lord, I ask You to please
give us the faith and patience necessary to inherit what You have promised.

And never let us forget that we don't live by the standards of this world. We
live in the world, but we don't wage war as the world does. So I thank You that
the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, we
have divine power to demolish strongholds. We have mighty weapons to demolish
arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of You,
our God, and the covenant of our marriage so we must take captive every thought
and make ourselves obedient to Christ.

Always remind us that we need not be afraid, for You are with us. We need not be
dismayed, for You are our God. You will strengthen us. You will help us. You
will uphold us, our family, and our marriage with your righteous right hand. And
all those who are incensed against us and the sanctity of our marriage will be
as nothing, they will be ashamed and disgraced. Those who contend with us and
those who war with us, will be as nothing, as a nonexistent thing, for You, the
Lord our God, will hold our right hand, saying to us "Fear not, I will help
you."

So teach us to always rest in the confidence we have in You, because Your word
tells us that it will be richly rewarded. And give us the strength and grace to
persevere so that when we have done your will, we will receive what You have
promised. And help us keep your commandments and do those things that are
pleasing in Your sight, so that whatever we ask we will receive from You,
including the restoration of our marriage.

Please give us the faith that enables us to speak to our mountains and make them
move, and the confidence assuring us that all things are possible in Christ
Jesus. We thank You, Lord, for Your promise that we can do all things through
Christ who strengthens us, and that with You, nothing is impossible, including
living our lives full of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, even during this time of trouble,
which Your Word assures us You will turn into a gateway of hope. And I thank You
that Your Spirit intercedes for us, Your saints, in accordance with Your will,
and that You cause all things to work together for good to those who love You,
and who are called according to Your purpose. So I thank You for Your promise
that Your thoughts and plans for us are thoughts and plans for our welfare and
peace and not for evil, and to give us hope in our final outcome. And I thank
You, Lord, that when we are still, we will know that You are God and that You
will be exalted in all the earth.

And I thank You for the comfort I have in knowing that to R.A.T. and I belongs
the plans of the heart, but from You comes the reply of the tongue, and that the
words of Your mouth will not return to You empty; that You will accomplish what
You desire and the purpose for which You sent it! And I thank You for the
assurance that You honor and uphold the covenant of our marriage made when You
witnessed our marriage vows, and that YOU will defend us against the treachery
of unfaithfulness, divorce and remarriage.

For all of this, I ask and give thanks in the most precious and powerful name
and authority in all of heaven and earth, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Amen.
 
 
 
In prayer and praise,
Deborah     
 



Oh Lord, hear my prayers and answer my cries for the marriage and salvation of my husband, our four children, our parents, our family, the Body of Christ, our friends, our leaders, our co-workers, and our enemies. Grant each one of them the blessed gifts of brokenness, repentance, confession, faith, and salvation along with sanctification and service in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. AMEN!!!


"In the morning, O Lord, Thou wilt hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to Thee and eagerly watch." Pslam 5:3


"Yet, with respect to the promise of God she did not waver in unbelief, but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully assured that what He had promised, He was able also to perform. Therefore also IT WAS RECKONED TO HER AS RIGHTEOUSNESS." Romans 4:20-22


"But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in him.' The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul that seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentations 3:21-26

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario