Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Catholic Prayers

Catholic Prayers

Link to Catholic Prayers

An Act of Desire

Posted: 17 Jan 2012 06:47 PM PST


MY LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ! "As the heart panteth after the
fountains of waters so my soul panteth after Thee, O God!" (_Ps._ xlii.
1). Tired with my own evil ways, I now return to Thee, to taste Thy
banquet, that my soul may be refreshed. I henceforth despise all human
consolations, that I may be comforted by Thee, my only good, my God and
Saviour, whom I love above all things and desire to entertain within my
heart with as much devotion and affection as is conceived by Thy chosen
servants, who now sit at Thy table in celestial bliss. And however I may
have been wanting hitherto in my duty, I now for ever renounce my folly
and weakness, and from my heart request that for the future my joy, my
relief, my treasure, and rest may be entirely centered in Thee. May I
never desire anything besides Thee, and may all things seem contemptible
and as nothing without Thee, O my God!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario