Friday, January 6, 2012

Re: [FamilyofGod] Happy New Year!!!

 

Yeah,  we know what will happen with lukewarm christians.  Most today compromise with the world and don't really serve God.  Like it says, Take the narrow road that leads to life. Wide is the road that leads to destruction and there are many who go on it.
 

In the love of God that is in Christ,  George...
























   

From: Wanda Ward <angelina56p47@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Happy New Year!!!

 
There are tooooo many people setting on pews that wouldnt know the voice of God if he was standing in front of them. When I mention something we need to do as a church they say we dont have to be fanatics about it! I think we should do our best in everything we do for the Lord. I was making angels for the people at church, my sister thought it was a good idea at first. Well she got mad because it took a lot of time, I couldnt spend as much time on things she wanted me to do, and she got worse when everyone said they liked them. She told her husband I did something and she wanted me out of her house. There many people that they are ready to go in the rapture that dont even keep the commandments.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:23:54 pm
To: "FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com" <FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com>
From: "George" <george_smith92530@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Happy New Year!!!

We definitely need a revival in the church.

 

In the love of God that is in Christ,  George...

   

________________________________
From: Wanda Ward <angelina56p47@yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 9:59 AM
Subject: RE: [FamilyofGod] Happy New Year!!!


 
At the moment I am trying to help someone get a revival going, and trying to find a place for me and my babies. I pray that God will allow me to get back to work helping people.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:09:05 am
To: "Loretta Blair" <lors07@yahoo.com>
From: "Loretta Blair" <lors07@yahoo.com>
Subject: [FamilyofGod] Happy New Year!!!

I hope you have a very happy New Year and many, many more!!! Any plans? Keep in touch: LorS07@yahoo.com and if you text let me know if we don't already text and I can give you my phone number. I hope to hear from you again soon.

~Loretta

"Life is like a box of chocolates..



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario