[Church_of_Christ] Re: The Good News!
Clay,
Whoops, one little phrase in your post and I was off to the races, on the wrong track.
> Yes he could have meant that, I agree.
>
> But where you got the rest I don't know.
>
> > BUT, When you see me do what the new member did and "say" Dr Soandso
> > settled THIS ISSUE 70 years ago and the writer is CoC/SOF Preacher
> > "AS IF" he speaks for the CoC/SOF and the matter is settled, then
> > remind me Brian of your point.
>
> Brent didn't do that.
>
> He said EXACTLY that Ray, except he said Foy E Wallace. and I said Dr
> Soandso
>
When you typed "and the writer is..." I thought you were refering to Brent, the man who posted the message. You meant Foy Wallace.
Statement retracted. I thought you were accusing Brent of something, and your comment was directed at Foy.
I slap my own wrist and apologize, Clay.
Ray
We don't want to see you go, but if you must, the address is Church_of_Christ-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Post a Comment