Re: [FamilyofGod] ???/moderators/george
From: George <george_smith92530@
To: FamilyofGod@
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 7:20:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] ???/moderators/
God is one, George...
From: Angela Welker <welker2731@yahoo. com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:10:53 PM
Subject: [FamilyofGod] ???/moderators/ george
From: Shelley Cartwright <bugshell87@yahoo. com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 3:48:58 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Carrie
Princess Shelley
Daughter to the king of all kings..
From: Shelley Cartwright <bugshell87@yahoo. com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 1:44:51 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Carrie
Princess Shelley
Daughter to the king of all kings..
From: "cveronesi@comcast.
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 1:14:40 PM
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Movie Dr..SHAJU..>Carrie.
ok so now on fog nurse lamebrain comes to Judy P. to say please do not be hurt and do post on fog because something would be missing if i didnt>>>>>>>so you know what i replied????? ????????? ???well thank you , carrie, that is very sweet of you......... ........... .......OMG. .......... I am a complete nut!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! quess i will stop with the nurse name calling now!!!!!
Actually Judy, I am not a nurse, lamebrained or other.. My job title is credentialing specialist, I work in a human resources department. I took a visit to a place called shelleyschatroom@ yahoogroups today. I will probably be banned for doing this, but right now I am very angry. I think people in the family of God would be appauled at they way some of them are being talked about in this group. I have met some very hypocritical people in my life, so this does not surprise me much. Do you not know that anybody has access to what is said on that group?
Carrie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy Presson" <judypresson@ yahoo.com>
To: FamilyofGod@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 6:49:23 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [FamilyofGod] Movie Dr..SHAJU.>Carrie.
| thank you, Carrie, I really appreciate what you have said. God bless you, & hugs! Judy p. --- On Fri, 5/29/09, cveronesi@comcast. net <cveronesi@comcast. net> wrote:
|
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Post a Comment