Thursday, October 20, 2011

[FamilyofGod] Bride of CHRIST is being raped.

 



PAPA,YOU are ALMIGHTY LORD PAPA GOD.YOU are our MAKER and CREATOR.YOU are the BEGINNING and the END.YOU are our GOD.YOU are LORD.JESUS is LORD JESUS is our MESSIAH.JESUS is our BRIDEGROOM.We are the brides of CHRIST.PAPA,I fear YOU,I have to use boldness in this.WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING YOUR BRIDE TO BE RAPED DAY AND NIGHT ??? Are we displeasing to YOU ???? Do YOU no longer love our fragrance??? Is it something we did or said ??? Do we not fast enough,pray enough,worship enough,tithe enough,listen enough,love enough ?????  Are we disobedient  ????? PAPA,LORD JESUS,HOLY SPIRIT,the three are one,what is going on ??? I hit both speed buttons on this prayer a zillion times.I am in the throne room thanking YOU,my BRIDEGROOM,HUSBAND,LORD,GOD for answering us.PAPA I thirst and hunger for YOU,devoted to YOU,I love YOU.SEARCH ME FOR WHAT displeases YOU AND CRUSH IT,YOU HAVE THIS RIGHT AS HUSBAND.I need YOU.PAPA,I need to know now,not tomorrow.I need to know.I stomp my foot in YOUR throne room demanding an answer from my husband,then run out in a GODLY fear hoping I didn't go to far.I cry out for my BRIDEGROOM to show the world who's bride I am.I come into agreement with everyone who agrees with this prayer.Thank YOU for blessing everyone who agrees with this prayer,who sends it on,who it is sent to,who sent it to me,who has ever read it with more HOLY SPIRIT,a double portion of ELIJHA's HOLY SPIRIT,a quadrupole portion of ELISHA's HOLY SPIRIT.I fear YOU ALMIGHTY LORD PAPA GOD.I LOVE YOU ALMIGHTY LORD PAPA GOD.I pray in the name of the SON of GOD,LORD JESUS CHRIST.JESUS is LORD !!!!!!!!!!! JESUS is the BRIDEGROOM !!!!!!! Praise the LORD !!!!!!!!!!


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario