Monday, October 17, 2011

[FamilyofGod] Prayer {12}

 






HI,HI,HI PAPA ,thank YOU for YOU.Thank YOU for putting a seed of JESUS into me.Thank YOU HOLY SPIRIT for uploading me with my instructions every night as I sleep.Thank YOU for showing how awesome YOU are.Thank YOU for showing me who I am in YOUR eye and that YOU think of me all of the time.I love that.Praise GOD !!! Thank YOU for YOUR favor that YOU have given me in all situations and teaching me more about YOUR grace and mercy.Thank YOU for showing me the TRUTH of love.YOUR love for me and seeing YOUR love for other people.Thank YOU for showing me how to look at people with YOUR eye,to know that YOU love everyone,in any condition.Thank YOU for using me to glorify YOU.I need this and everything possible to increase our love life with each other.YOU are a good PAPA and I love YOU.Thank YOU for loving me,I need YOUR love more than anything on this planet.PAPA,nothing is satisfying anymore,increase my passion for YOU.I need more of YOU in me,YOUR word,YOUR passion for people,YOUR love for YOUR word,YOUR love for YOURSELF,YOUR passion for my wife,I need that too,thank YOU.More boldness in love to be able to approach any situation and to love no matter what.Thank YOU for teaching to thrive on YOU and YOUR love.Thank YOU for giving me discernment on TRUE love and flattering words.Thank YOU for teaching me how to make love with YOUR word when I read it,speak it and meditate on it.More love for YOU PAPA and for my neighbors.Thank YOU PAPA for sowing a trillion seeds of JESUS into me.I prayer this prayer for myself and everyone who has ever read it.PAPA thank YOU for knowing everything for always being there.I need YOU so much.Thank YOU for giving everyone encouragement and dreams and visions to help us in this war.Breath YOUR sweet breath on all of us and teach us who we are.To always love and to prepare us for war.Thank YOU for marking all of our enemy with the mark of cain so we know them and their fruit.Thank YOU PAPA for teaching YOUR word to dance with or souls and to remind us to always be thankful.PAPA,YOU are a good PAPA,show us how good YOU are in every way.We receive YOUR love.I LOVE YOU PAPA GOD.Thank YOU PAPA for showing me every spot were I am limiting YOU.Thank YOU PAPA for showing me how to help myself and others to know the TRUTH of who YOU and our lives,words and actions.Thank YOU for giving me strength,confidence and GODLY wisdom to NOT be self-critical,to love myself and much as my neighbors.Thank YOU PAPA for giving me GODLY wisdom and YOUR strength to wrestle with YOUR word like Jacob wrestled with YOU and didn't give up and for giving me a new name and blessing me so I can be ready for the war we are already in.I love YOU PAPA,use me PAPA,I need YOU PAPA.Thank YOU HOLY SPIRIT for dominating me.YOU are my FRIEND and LOVE.YOU,HOLY SPIRIT are much needed.I need YOUR voice,speak to me constantly,love me,thank YOU,I LOVE YOU.I cry out for justice for the TRUTH of everything.I come into agreement with everyone who agrees with this prayer.Thank YOU for blessing everyone who agrees with this prayer,who sends it on,who it is sent to,who sent it to me,who has ever read it with more TRUTH of everything,more love and fear of YOU,ALMIGHTY LORD PAPA GOD.I pray in the name of the SON of GOD,LORD JESUS CHRIST.My FRIEND.JESUS is LORD !!!!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD !!!!!!!




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

  

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Car Blog Animals Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Autos Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario